This simple and quick drink is sure to be a hit at your next gathering. I’ve made this drink and served it to kids and adults alike.
Estimated calories: 186 calories for 6 servings.
1 2L 7UP (chilled)
1/3 cup Grenadine
1 jar Maraschino Cherries
- Pour entire 2 Liter of 7UP into a pitcher.
- Add 1/3 cup grenadine to the 7UP and stir well ensuring that the grenadine is evenly distributed with the soda.
- Add maraschino cherries to the pitcher. I used half a jar with each bottle of 7UP, but I’m a big fan of cherries.
- Chill for 30 minutes to an hour and serve. Keep refrigerated.
- Amanda is a native of Richmond, VA. She enjoys writing, blogging, traveling, shopping, and spending time with friends and family.