Cheers to a new decade, and a new year! Are you ready for 2020? I think I am, I’m so excited about all the places that I’ll go, the people I will meet, and all the new skills I’ll learn.
My original thought for 2019, was that it would be a year of beginnings. It didn’t turn into a year of beginnings, instead, it was a year of transitions. Adjusting to new roles, and forming the framework for the new beginnings that will come in 2020 (I hope).
A few 2019 highlights:
- I traveled to West Virginia, DC, NC, SC, Florida, MD, and St. Kitts.
- I finally got to see Hamilton on stage.
- River City Belle doubled in readership.
- I applied and received the copyright for River City Belle from the US Copyright Office.
Jerad and I are celebrating our tenth anniversary today. Today’s celebration is low-key but tomorrow, we are headed on a trip that I am so excited about. I can’t wait to share all the details with you. It’s definitely a bucket list trip.
Are you ready for 2020?
- Amanda is a native of Richmond, VA. She enjoys writing, blogging, traveling, shopping, and spending time with friends and family.