Tomatoes, tomatoes, tomatoes… We have had our fair share of tomatoes this summer, and I’m enjoying every single one. This dish is no exception, I promise you and your family
1lb ground beef
1 cup mayonnaise
1 pie crust
2 cups shredded cheese
2 garlic cloves
4-6 medium tomatoes
8-10 basil leaves
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
– Cook ground beef. Set aside.
– Roll pie shell out into a glass pie dish.
– Mix mayonnaise, 1 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, and shredded basil leaves in a bowl.
– Place the mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, and basil in pie shell.
– Thinly slice tomatoes. Place sliced tomatoes over the mayonnaise mixture in the pie dish.
– Place cooked ground beef over tomatoes.
– Place 1/4 cup of cheese over the ground beef.
– Bake in preheated oven for about 30 – 40 minutes or until the pie shell is browned.
- Amanda is a native of Richmond, VA. She enjoys writing, blogging, traveling, shopping, and spending time with friends and family.