This Apple Pecan Crisp is one of my new favorites and I’m sure it will be yours too. Jerad and I frequently snack on the topping!
Apple Pecan Crisp
2 pints of Apple Pie Filling (I’ll share my recipe very soon.)
1 cup of flour
1 cup old fashioned oats
1 cup chopped pecans
3/4 cup light brown sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 stick of butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour apple pie filling in a pie dish.
- In a prep bowl mix oats, brown sugar, flour, oats, salt, and cinnamon. Mix well with a fork.
- Add pecans to the oat/flour/sugar mix. Mix well with a fork.
- Melt butter.
- Pour melted butter over the topping mixture. Mix well with a fork.
- Spread topping evenly over apple pie filling.
- Bake mixture for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Try this, and let me know what you think.
- Amanda is a native of Richmond, VA. She enjoys writing, blogging, traveling, shopping, and spending time with friends and family.