Embroidery hoop wreaths have been growing in popularity. For my fall decor, I decided to make an embroidery hoop wreath that fit my fall decor.
1/4 yard of fabric
1 Embroidery Hoop
1 Spool of ribbon
4 Pieces of Felt (Black, Lime Green, Purple, and Orange)
- Place the fabric on the inner hoop of the embroidery hoop. Then, secure the embroidery hoop around the fabric.
2. Make 11 felt flowers, see my earlier post on making felt flowers. You’ll want to make four orange flowers, four lime green flowers, three purple flowers. You can find my felt flower tutorial HERE.
3. Place the flowers around the perimeter of the wreath.
4. Place the leaves as needed around the perimeter and then attach the ribbon on the wreath.
- Amanda is a native of Richmond, VA. She enjoys writing, blogging, traveling, shopping, and spending time with friends and family.