What do you do, when you have a church potluck the next afternoon and no time to shop? You scramble through your cabinets to locate ingredients to put something yummy together.
Apple Pie Filling
Two Pie Crusts
Leaf Pie Crust Cutter
Circle Cookie Cuter or Mason Jar Lid
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut six circles out of the first pie shell. Set on cookie sheet. These mini-shells will create the bottoms of mini-pies.
3. Cut 6 circles out of the second pie shell.
4. Use the pie crust cutter and cut leaves from the six remaining mini-shells. These mini-shells will create the tops of your mini-pies.
5. Place one spoonful of pie filling on each on the pie shell bottoms.
6. Take the leaf mini-pies and place them over the pie filling.
7. Crimp the pie closed using a fork and press the prongs all the way around the rim of the pie. Repeat six times.
7. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
These were super easy, and perfectly sized. Try them out and let me know how it goes!
- Amanda is a native of Richmond, VA. She enjoys writing, blogging, traveling, shopping, and spending time with friends and family.
One thought on “Fall Pie Cookies”