Got a family dinner or get together to attend? Need a dessert that will look as it tastes? A decorated pie may be the dessert you’ve been looking for, and yes I said decorated pie. Decorated cakes are so 2002.
1 Pie Shell
1 Rolled Pie Crust
Pie Crust Cutter
1. Pour your pie filling into your pie crust.
2. Roll out the top pie crust and use the pie crust cutter to cut out leaf shapes. Set shapes to the side.
3. Place the cut leaves around the edge of the pie, so that they overlap until you’ve created a complete circle. O
4. Place one cut leaf in the center of the pie.
5. Bake the pie at 350 for 45 minutes. Serve!
- Amanda is a native of Richmond, VA. She enjoys writing, blogging, traveling, shopping, and spending time with friends and family.