The McDonald’s McRib is back in Richmond for the first time in 5 years! How did Richmond survive without this delicacy?
McDonald’s customers have been enjoying the McRib for 35 years. Fans love the seasoned boneless pork that’s slathered in tangy, delicious barbecue sauce that’s topped with slivered onions and tart pickles on a hoagie-style bun. The McRib is one of Mcdonald’s iconic sandwiches.
RVA Coffee Stains is dreaming of McRibs just like the rest of us, and he’s hosting a fantastic giveaway that you have got to enter. Wondering what he’s giving away? An 11×17 art print and FREE McD’s for a year. (Free McD’s for a year consists of receiving a $25 arch card each week for 52 weeks.)
McDonald’s Gift Certificate Giveaway
RVA Coffee Stains isn’t the only one hosting an McD’s giveaway. I’m giving away FOUR $25 arch gift cards to my readers and followers. Each of these steps counts as a single entry, so each person can have up to 4 chances to win!
- Comment on this post and tell me your favorite McD’s food item!
- Follow me on Instagram and share my Instagram post promoting the contest and use the hashtags #McRibRVA and #FOMM.
- Share my tweet on Twitter and use the hashtags #McRibRVA and #FOMM.
- Like my FB page and comment on my McD’s post and tell me your favorite McD’s food item!
Enter quickly! This contest closes 11/21 and winners will be announced on Black Friday 11/23.
- Amanda is a native of Richmond, VA. She enjoys writing, blogging, traveling, shopping, and spending time with friends and family.
4 thoughts on “McDonald’s McRib is Back! Gift Card Giveaway”
I’m pretty sure we don’t have the McRib in the UK! I’ve definitely never heard of it but it does sound delicious. My favourite at the moment is the chicken legend.
Kim, I’ve never heard of the chicken legend. I’ll have to look it up! My favorite is of course the fries but typically an egg white delight.
My absolute favorite is McDs Hotcakes.
Every Sunday when I was a little girl, Grandpa would take me to McDonald’s on the way to church, order me “hotcakes only” and (yes, I was spoiled) send them back if they weren’t the perfect shade of khaki, then cut them for me perfectly (squares, not triangles). #mylovelanguageisMcDonalds
You are too much! I love hotcakes too.