This Dorito Taco Bake is simple, easy, and is one of our favorite dishes. Suddenly, I’m realizing I only make this bake during the summer. It’s a staple on our beach vacations. The mix of crescent rolls and Doritos is exceptional! Who doesn’t love recipes that use Pillsbury Crescent Rolls? I know I’m a HUGE fan.
Disclaimer- This is a fairly popular recipe on Pinterest, but this is my variation.
1 Casserole Dish
1 lb Ground Turkey Meat
1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
1 can Rotel Tomatoes (drained)
1 bag Dorito Cheese Nachos
1 pkg Taco Seasoning (or make your own batch)
1 oz container Greek Yogurt or Sour Cream
9 x 13 Casserole Dish. On vacation, I use a disposable pan.
- Cook the ground turkey in a skillet. Drain off any fat.
- Add taco seasoning and Rotel to skillet. Allow meat mixture to simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, open the crescent rolls and press the rolls against the bottom of the casserole dish. Make sure to press seams together to seal.
- Pour the meat mixture over the crescent rolls.
- Layer the greek yogurt over meat mixture and top with shredded cheese.
- Crush 1/4 of the bag of Doritos and place it on top of the dish. Serve the remaining chips with the Dorito Taco Bake.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Add more chips on top, if you like, and… Enjoy!
What’s your favorite summer dinner recipe?
- Amanda is a native of Richmond, VA. She enjoys writing, blogging, traveling, shopping, and spending time with friends and family.