Trust me, this pie is amazingly easy to make and sure to be a crowd pleaser. You’ll want to try this recipe out for your July 4th cookout.
- Place one of the pie crusts into the pie pan.
- Fill the shell with the strawberry pie filling into the pie pan with the crust.
- Roll out the second pie crust on a flat surface.
- Begin to cut stars out of the piecrust. Place the stars to the side.
- Hint: Keep the star cuts in a circular area. Stay away from the edges.
- Take the fork and place marks around the perimeter. This will seal the two pie crust together.
- Layer each star on the crust area of the top layer.
- Bake pie as directed on the Pillsbury Box.
- Pillsbury Refrigerated Piecrusts (2pack)
- 9” Glass Pie Pan
- Strawberry Pie Filling
- I can my pie fillings and store them. I used the linked recipe but skipped the food coloring.
- Wilton Star Pie Crust Cutters
- Amanda is a native of Richmond, VA. She enjoys writing, blogging, traveling, shopping, and spending time with friends and family.