I’m not lying when I tell you cheese is one of my main food groups. I can’t get enough of it!! Naturally, I’m a big fan of macaroni and cheese. I’m stoked to share this Ukrop’s Mac and Cheese CopyKat Recipe with you. This recipe is super easy, and you’ll love the results! I’ll make the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving table.
Can you believe Thanksgiving is this week? I’m shocked and totally not ready. I’ve got a whole house to clean and a menu to finish. But, one thing I do know, I will be serving up this delicious side dish.
5 cups cooked macaroni
2 cups cottage cheese (small curd)
1 cup plain greek yogurt
1 egg beaten
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/8 teaspoon mustard
8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup parmesan
1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cottage cheese, greek yogurt, egg, salt, pepper and mustard into a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in cheddar cheese.
3. Gently add cooked macaroni. Spoon into greased baking dish.
4. Top with grated parmesan and paprika.
5. Bake for 35 minutes or until set. It’s really important that you don’t overbake this recipe!
Recipe serves generous portions for 8 people.
As a former Ukropian, I promise this recipe is the closest you’ll find to Ukrop’s Mac and Cheese. If your as big a fan of Ukrop’s foods as I am, be sure and check out my CopyKat Ukrop’s Chocolate Pie recipe.
- Amanda is a native of Richmond, VA. She enjoys writing, blogging, traveling, shopping, and spending time with friends and family.