Summer brings on cookout season… and cookout season means loads of macaroni salad! My family takes macaroni salad very seriously; we seriously have two family recipes for macaroni salad. I affectionately refer to this recipe is Uncle Larry’s Pasta Salad or diabetes. It’s not the healthiest recipe I’ve ever shared, but it is AMAZING. My Uncle Larry makes this pasta salad in batches for our family reunion every summer, and it is always a hit. I promise, your friends and family will love it too.
Uncle Larry's Pasta Salad
- 1 lb Macaroni
- 0.5 pint Hellman's Mayo
- 1 cup Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Diced Green Peppers
- 1 stick Celery (Diced)
- 3/4 cup Grated Carrots
- 1/2 cup Whole Vinegar
- 1 cup Shredded Shredded Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Boil 1 pound macaroni. Drain macaroni and place in mixing bowl.
Mix macaroni, mayonnaise, condensed milk, diced green peppers, celery stick, grated carrots, onions, and vinegar in mixing bowl.
Add shredded cheese and mozzarella cheese into the pasta mixture.
Chill for 3-4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Amanda is a native of Richmond, VA. She enjoys writing, blogging, traveling, shopping, and spending time with friends and family.